* MEGABASS launched the Yurally series of submersible pencils for domestic styles some time ago.
* This bait is mainly aimed at common predatory fish species such as calamari.
* In fact, the overall design emphasizes long-distance throwing.
* The bait body still follows the design of low wind resistance.
* It is equipped with its commonly used ABS magnetic center of gravity system to optimize the throwing performance.
* The official also claims that this model has better far throwing performance and Dynamic stability in water swimming compared to the same type of bait under the same size.
* it can show high-frequency swings and tremors, simulating injured or fast-hanging or escaped bait fish, attracting the target mouth to bite.
* In terms of appearance, this one seems to be a little bit like the Jerkbait of the Megabass X series, but some details are slightly different.
1 pcs / pack
Suitable Waters: Sea water & Fresh water
Suitable Fishing Method: Casting & Trolling
Target Fish: freshwater perch, super mouth, moth fish, black fish, sea eclipse
Model Type Length Weight Quantity
X-70 SINKING 70mm 10g 1pc/bag
X-85 SINKING 85mm 14.5g 1pc/bag
X-85 is a sinking pencil fishing lure.
It has a very good long-range projection performance, covering a wide range, from shallow to deep.
Its exterior design takes into account the wind resistance of the air, It also uses a low center of gravity mobile inline design,
Therefore, it has an overwhelming advantage compared with the long-range projection performance of the same size bait.
The stroke is very stable,
Can play a high-frequency swing posture, the effect of attracting fish is very good.
The unique lower abdomen and center of gravity balance design make the bait sinking posture like a real fish foraging in deep water.
When it stops, it looks like an injured fish is running in a panic.
Through your operation, you can bring unlimited possibilities to the bait.
History of MEGABASS
The birth of Megabass in the U.S. is the stuff of legend, involving a cross-country trek in the early 90’s, in which the Megabass designer/CEO Yuki Ito challenged pro staff of local stores and area pros to one-on-one fishing duels. The rules were simple: if Yuki Ito won, the store had to buy his lures; if the U.S. angler won, then Yuki had to buy local tackle from the store. This “put your money where your mouth is” approach, combined with the quality and flat out fish-catching ability that was evident in Yuki’s handcrafted Megabass equipment, succeeded in convincing stores to take on this premium imported tackle.
Today Megabass still embodies that daring spirit. Each product is a painstaking marriage of handmade form and technological innovation. Megabass strives to capture the same care, quality, and attention to detail embodied by the handmade tradition. In a modern age dominated by CAD and mass production, every Megabass lure is based on a hand-carved Yuki Ito original. Each stage of the development process is closely monitored with exacting quality controls to ensure that the mechanical process of production does not whitewash the integrity of the original.
Little has changed since Megabass’ birth in a garage in 1986 at the hands and ideals of Yuki Ito. Today Megabass continues this tradition of innovation, quality, and custom handicraft, never losing sight of the angler’s hands for which each Megabass® product is painstakingly made.
Formed in 2013, Megabass of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Megabass, Inc., and is responsible for brand strategy, product development, sales, and marketing in North America, and sales and business development in Central America, South America, and Africa.